Like many companies, you may take your IT infrastructure for granted, noticing your servers, computers, printers, and hardware only when employees complain – or when someone figures out how much it all really costs. The numbers are eye-opening. Experts estimate that most corporations spend between five and ten thousand dollars per employee per year to support IT infrastructure.
Select Imaging can help you:
- Optimize your operational infrastructure’s performance
- Find ways to minimize the costs
- Assess your current state
- Provide day-to-day support of your devices, supplies and services
- Design new work processes using existing and/or new equipment